Have you been thinking of how to get your Google Adsense account approved as soon as possible? Well, you are not the only one having this headache. Google Adsense account approval is one of the most hotly talked about topics online. A lot of people face the frustration of having their Adsense application rejected each time they make an effort. Don’t worry, we will teach you how to get your Adsense account approved in a very short time.
Technology has made the world a global village making it possible for a business to be transacted from all ends of the world. With online marketing on the rise, so many bloggers and other business website owners have made a point of earning extra cash through allowing advertisements on their blogs and websites.
Applying for an Adsense account will give you access to the program that lets you earn money through adverts on your blog or website. In the recent past getting your AdSense account approved by Google has become very difficult considering numerous regulatory policies that are being introduced day in day out.
Image source: PPC.ORG
Most bloggers are having it rough trying to get their Google Adsense account approved within a short time; some accounts are even being rejected with no apparent reasons. Google keeps introducing new policies on a regular basis; it is against Google Adsense rules to buy existing accounts from successful website owners as it can be banned at any time without warning.
Some of the reasons as to why your Google Adsense account would be rejected
So many reasons may cause your application to be rejected or take too long to be approved. For starters’ failure to comply with the Google Adsense policies and regulations could be the cause. One other thing that has made it tough for an account approval is the click fraud that has been common in mostly Asian countries.
So many accounts are being created in falsehood or using tricks yet millions of accounts already exist. Finally, Google Adsense has been introducing regulatory policies more often to curb fraud as well as maintain good standards of the server. You must be wondering whether there is the right way to get your Adsense account approved within 72 hours. It may be difficult to accomplish this but there are definitely ways through which you can have your account approved within a short time.
How to get your Google Adsense account approved
The first concrete step to take is to set up a blog on Blogger because Adsense gives preference to blogs on BlogSpot domain. It’s possible you already have a blog on WordPress or any other blogging platform. But to get an express approval for your Adsense application, you really need a .blogspot blog or at least on the Blogger platform. Once your account is approved, you can use your code anywhere else. Having set up your Blogger blog, you need to do the following:
• The key to getting your Google Adsense account approved in good time lies with the quality of your content; writing very good content for beginners may be tough, but again Google AdSense is all about quality thus your writing must be of high standards.
• You should post 40-50 articles with good grammar, very informative and quality content to give a perspective of what you are actually about.
• You should also ensure your content is original; since most content ideas have been used far too many times you can rewrite articles but check for plagiarism to avoid rejection on basis of copied work.
• It is important to fill the application form with correct details of your business; include your own recent photo and not images from the internet, give your real personal details such as name, address, phone number and information on your website or blog. When filling out the application form, be cautious to avoid simple mistakes like spellings in typing to avoid your application from being rejected.
Image source: GoogleToday.net
• Focus on your account creation by ensuring your application states the real facts on your website; you should ensure your blog is easy to navigate as well as straight to the point and not crowded. Be smart in choosing your background as well as domain as this really determines how much traffic you will attract on your website as well as how many adverts you will get.
Google Adsense puts all these issues in mind before approving a blogger’s application so it is mandatory to optimize your site. Google wants to focus on websites that will sell big and in order to do this you have to generate a good amount of traffic on your website. Ensure you have quite a good number of visitors per day and earning a good cash flow.
If you want to ensure beneficial business using Google AdSense try applying without using any tricks that include cheating as they will only diminish your chances of getting an account. The good thing about the Adsense account is that you earn good money from advertiser’s ads as well as affiliate marketing partners. You may not require much capital in setting up this program but will surely need to invest in time and creativity so as to be successful. Google is very strict with quality making its programs successful for bloggers and website owners thus to get an account approval in 72 hours will only be possible if rules are observed.
Now over to you. Please answer these questions sincerely:
1. Have you ever had an Adsense application turned down?
2. How long did it take to get your Google Adsense account approved?
3. Did you ever get involved with any of the negative practices with your Adsense account?
4. What steps did you take to get your Google Adsense account approved as quickly as possible?
Remember to subscribe to my mailing list in order to keep getting updates on blog posts and special announcements as well as promos. Your emails are always safe; we would never share them with third parties without your consent.
If this post has beneficial to you, share it with friends using the social buttons below. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and add us on Google+. Thanks for being a regular reader on my blog. Stay blessed