Promotion of business encompasses many techniques and strategies. While some require huge financial investment, there are those that can be done without investing a lot. These are simple yet very effective ways of promoting a business to ensure that it maintains the competitive advantage. Most of these are strategies that can be employed both offline and online.
1. Billboards:While advertising through billboards may be quite expensive, there is a better alternative that can serve the same purpose at a much lower cost – banners. Besides being cheap, banners also require much smaller space to be mounted. Well placed promotional banners can help direct customers to your business just the same way a billboard would.
2. Promotional products : These are another great way to promote your business. Besides helping you get the word of mouth out, it also gives clients the opportunity to sample your products. This will eventually encourage many more people to come and take a look after which you can then win their confidence.
3. Internet: One cannot forget the power of the internet when it comes to business promotion. With social media sites like Facebook and Twitter already creating a buzz among the youth and the old, this is an effective yet cheaper platform to do your promotion of business. Your business can be viewed by millions around the globe within minutes of being posted online.
4. Yellow Pages:: Registering your business name on yellow pages is another smart way of promoting it online. There are sites that offer free listings, while those that need people to subscribe charge very small fees. It is without a doubt one of the simplest and cheapest ways of promotion of business online.
5. Wristbands: Another effective way to do it without investing a lot of money is the use of wristbands. Customized wristbands can be used on special events to pass messages. Wristbands are known powerful tools used for raising awareness across the world. So why not use them for promotion of business? The only requirement is to use quality materials with bright colours that would attract people’s attention.
6. Car Stickers: One cannot forget the power of car stickers when it comes to simple, cheapest yet powerful business promotional tools. The beauty of it is that car stickers can be designed into any form, letter or even logo to suit an individual’s needs. Your message would be passed around everywhere a car having a sticker with your business name passes.
7. Promotional Clothes: Designing promotional clothes is another effective way of carrying out a spirited promotional campaign. This is the best substitute to the traditional business card which is now outdated. By giving out a well designed T-shirt bearing your business name, the message would be passed on everywhere the person wearing it passes. Does this compare to giving out a business card?
While there are several other ways that a business can promote itself without investing a lot of money or following many procedures, the above listed are some of the well known. If professionally executed and fully implemented, then these simple strategies can take your business to a new height.
Author Bio:Natasha is a writer and blogger, writing for 24HourWristBands.com currently exploring various advertising and promotion trends.